imagePROGRAF TM-200 MFP L24ei
The Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 MFP L24ei large format imaging system is an affordable scan-to-copy/file system for low-volume and entry-level users. With a 24″ wide scanner the TM-200 MFP L24ei is ideal for low-volume subcontractors, primary education, design offices, architectural firms and reproduction businesses. The lightweight scanner and compact design allow for easy installation in even the smallest environments. The user-friendly control panel has picture icons for easy identification of the scanner operations. Simply scroll left or right to view the different icons, make your selection and press the Green Button!
This system is for those who do not require the advanced functionality of the MFP T36 imaging system. The new Lei Series complements the current MFP T36 product line by providing a product that offers basic scan-to-copy capabilities at an affordable price.
- Key Features
- All Features
- Ink & Media
- Drivers & Support
Number of Inks
LUCIA TD Pigment Ink
130ml / 300ml
Print / Copy / Scan
Media Roll Feed
LUCIA TD Pigment Ink Set
The TM-200 device features an all-new 5-colour TD pigment ink set. This ink was formulated to produce fine lines and sharp text on both inkjet and non-inkjet paper. Combine this pigment ink with water resistant media and you have a printed drawing that can withstand many outdoor conditions, especially outdoor job sites such as construction sites. Available in 130 ml or 300 ml ink tanks. 490 ml of ink ships standard with the TM-200.
The L24ei scanner incorporates a SingleSensor assembly technology, which helps provide consistent and better color accuracy with more detail in the shadows and highlights than a staggered CIS array scanner2.
- Touch Screen Operation Panel
- 600 dpi optical resolution
- Image scanning of up to 24" wide, fits documents 26" wide
- Scanning speed of up to 3 inches per second monochrome, 1 inch per second colour
- Scan length of up to 109"
- 3 Quality Modes: Draft, Standard and Best
- Scan documents up to .5 mm thick
- Face up / Rear exit
- Straight paper path
The L24ei scanner contains a single component image sensor that is the full width of the scanner and has long life LED Bi-directional illumination. Full width image capture, as opposed to time delayed scanning of separate sections, means less risk of misalignment of scan data. LED's require virtually no warm up time and provide a wide and consistent colour gamut, with low power consumption and less potential for shadowing at creases or folds.
TM-200 Large Format Printer
The TM Series is redefining what a Large-format printer is capable of. The TM-200 printer is not only ideal for printing technical documents, CAD drawings and GIS maps, but also posters, signage and displays with the use of Canon's LUCIA TD water resistant pigment ink. Built with Canon developed technologies; 5-colour LUCIA TD pigment ink, PF-06 print head, L-COA PRO image processor, along with a clear, intuitive operation panel and nearly 60% quieter than previous models, this printer is an easy choice for the architectural, engineering and construction industries as well as office environments.
With faster printing of multipage files, the TM Series can print up to 144 D sized prints per hour3!
The TM Series large-format printers come equipped with several security features4 designed to help prevent leaks of confidential information:
• 802.1x Authentication
• Panel Lock by Remote UI
• Remote UI Multilevel
• Hide IP From Panel
• Panel Access Control
• Job Storage and PIN Printing
• Secure Disc Erase (Conforms to U.S. Department of Defense standard DoD5220.22-M)
The following functions can be disabled in administrator mode:
• Direct USB Thumb Drive Printing
• Internet Connection
• FTP and Telnet communication protocols
• Job Log Look-up
The TM-200 is well suited for busy office environments as it is 60% quieter than previous imagePROGRAF printers and offers less distraction in the workplace.
The TM-200 features a 3" colour touchscreen operation panel making it easy to view printer information as well as perform simple operations.
Printing jobs quickly is critical on the work site and in the office. The Wi-Fi5 connectivity can transfer technical drawing files and help speed up your workflow- perfect for high-volume printing. No Wi-Fi router is needed, which can provide greater freedom during installation.
Print Head PF-06
The 6-channel PF-06 Print Head is engineered to work with the printer's high-speed carriage and high-frequency ink ejection to help facilitate fast printing. This printer boasts Canon's print-head technology that lays down ink with outstanding speed and accuracy. The PF-06 print head incorporates a nozzle orifice shape to help minimize mist spray, producing clean lines and text. The high-precision, high-density print head, with a total of 15,360 nozzles, lays down 5 picoliter-size ink droplets that help produce sharp detail and excellent image quality. The result is consistently accurate 2400 x 1200 dpi output (max.) with fine lines that are accurate to ±0.10% and as thin as 0.02mm.
A good fit for small offices, the compact TM-200 has the smallest footprint 24-inch large format aqueous inkjet printers.
Sub-Ink Tank System
The Sub-Ink Tank System allows virtually all of the available ink in a tank to be used before having to replace it, helping to eliminate wasted ink. The empty tanks can also be replaced on-the-fly without stopping the printer. This is extremely useful during your long print jobs.
- Printer Type
- 5-Colour 24-inch Printer
- Number of Nozzles
- Total: 15,360
MBK: 5,120 nozzles
C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
- Nozzle Pitch
- 1,200 dpi Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- OS Compatibility
- Windows® 7, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit) | Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit) | Macintosh OS X v10.10.5-v10.12x
- Standard Interfaces
- USB 2.0 High-Speed | 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX | Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- Ink Droplet Size
- 5 picoliter
- Ink Capacity
- 130 ml or 300ml per colour
- Ink Type
- Pigment Ink
- Colour Set
- Pigment: Matte Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
- Buffer Ram
- 2 GB (Physical)
- Hard Drive
- Media Width
- Cut Sheet - 8- 24
Roll Feed - 8 - 24
- Media Thickness
- 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil)
- Maximum Roll Print Length
- Roll Feed - 59' (18 meters)
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter
- 5.9" (150mm)
- Borderless Printing Widths
- 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 17, 20, 24 B4 (10.12/257 mm), A3 (11.69/297 mm), A3+ (12.95/329 mm), A2 (16.54/420 mm), B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.39/594 mm)
- Paper Feed Method
- Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output
Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output
- SGRaster, HPGL/2, HP-RTL, JPEG
- Noise Level Approx.
- Operation: 44 dB (A) or less
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 6.0 Bels or less
- Physical Dimensions
- 42.0 x 38 x 34
- Approx. 112 lbs (roll holder included, no inks, no print heads)
- Power Source
- AC-100-240V (50-60Hz)
- Power Consumption
- Maximum: 69W or less
Standby 3.6W or less
Power Off: 0.3W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
- Operating Environment
- Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C)
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
- User-replaceable items
- Print Head (PF-06)
Maintenance Cartridge (MC-31)
Ink Tanks (PFI-120/PFI-320)
Cutter Blade (CT-08)
- Software Included
- TM Unified Printer Driver, Accounting Manager, Apple AirPrint, Canon Print Service, Device Management Console, Direct Print & Share, Free Layout Tool, Free Layout Plus, imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows®/Mac®, Media Configuration Tool, PosterArtist Lite for Windows, Optimized Driver for AutoCAD, Canon PRINT Inkjet Selphy, Easy Photo Print Editor †
- Scanner Type
- Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology
- Scanner Accuracy
- +/- 0.20%
- 3 ips monochrome, 1 ips colour (Copy, Standard Mode)
- Optical Resolutions
- 600 dpi
- Max Resolutions
- 600 dpi
- Max. Document Size
- Width: 26 inch document width (24 inch image width)
Length: 109 inch
- Standard Interface
- (Scan to USB) USB 2.0 / (Scan to Network) Gigabit ethernet
Canon Genuine Inks
Canon genuine inks are developed to optimize the performance of the imagePROGRAF lineup. Expertly engineered, they provide top performance, reliability, and optimum output. Lucia EX and Lucia pigment inks were designed to produce images with accurate colour reproduction, smooth gradations, and sharp details. Reactive inks have been formulated to print highly accurate and detailed AEC/CAD/GIS documents, enabling colour output with clear fine lines and details, and increased print durability.
Large Format Media
Canon media is designed to showcase the precision, quality, and consistency of the imagePROGRAF large format printer lineup. Whether it’s high-quality gallery-ready artwork or everyday printing, Canon offers over 50 types of media to choose from to fit your quality, productivity, and budget requirements.
Drivers & Downloads
Find and download the latest drivers and software for your imagePROGRAF large format printer.Learn More
Have a question about an imagePROGRAF large format printer? Quick and accurate answers are here at your fingertips. Our team of service and support professionals helps you get the most out of your Canon products by offering support whenever you need it.Get Support
1. Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof are based on the third-party cloud provider’s current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider’s terms and conditions.
2. SingleSensor Technology Assembly means that multiple sensors are contained in one assembly device.
3. Plain Paper, Fast (Q5) mode.
4. Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
5. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
6. For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon Alliance and Industry Market list of RIP vendors.
7. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
The imagePROGRAF MFP Lei systems contain multiple components, some of which are manufactured by third parties. To the extent that such third party offerings come with limited warranties, such limited warranties are hereby passed to the purchaser, and Canon shall have no obligation or any liability with respect to such third party offerings.
Canon, CanoScan and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in Canada and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple, AirPrint, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Mac and Time Capsule are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Microsoft, Office, Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo and AutoCAD are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All referenced product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Specifications and availability dates are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon Canada Inc. represents or warrants any third party product, service or feature referenced hereunder.
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.
Canon Canada Inc. 8000 Mississauga Road, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5Z7 1-905-863-8000