imagePROGRAF TX-3000 MFP T36
The Next Standard of Engineering.
The 36-inch imagePROGRAF TX-3000 MFP T36 is a new Scan-To-Copy/File/Share integrated solution from Canon that includes an integrated printer, T36 scanner and All-In-One Computer that can work independently to improve your workflow. With increased scan speeds and advanced software capability this solution has everything needed to copy, scan, archive and share maps, drawings, renderings and posters.
To view the imagePROGRAF TX-3000 model, click here.
- Key Features
- All Features
- Ink & Media
- Drivers & Support
Number of Inks
LUCIA TD Pigment Ink
160ml / 330ml / 700ml
Media Roll Feed
Scan-to-/File/Share Cloud Solution
The imagePROGRAF TX-3000 MFP T36 includes:
- T36 Scanner
- TX-3000 36-inch printer
- SmartWorks MFP software
- All-in-One HD Multi-Touch PC
- MFP stand
The T36 scanner incorporates a SingleSensor Technology Assembly3, which helps provide consistent and better colour accuracy with more detail in the shadows and highlights than a staggered CIS array scanner.
- Scanning speed of up to 13 inches per second monochrome, 6 inches per second colour
- Scan documents up to 2.0 mm thick
- Face up / Front load / Rear exit
- Straight paper path
The new TX Stacker can stack up to 100 sheets of ARCH C, ARCH D, or ARCH E/E1 page sizes for increased productivity.
SmartWorks MFP Software
SmartWorks MFP software gives you the tools you need to quickly and easily scan to print/file/share large format technical documents. With a simple to use interface and scan-it-once ability, this software allows for efficient batch scanning and helps create quality scanned images that can be produced in a short amount of time. You can scan to PDF, TIFF and JPEG file formats. SmartWorks MFP software is more efficient than ever before.
Upgraded to give you more features and capabilities than ever, this software includes:
- Scan to Multipage PDF
- Scan lengths of up to 315" (26 ft) for PDF and JPEG files, and up to 598” (50 ft) for TIFF files
- Ability to add custom presets with one-touch retrieval for those often-used settings
- Image enhancements for white point adjust, black point adjust, sharpen, mirror, and invert
- Fine detail scan feature
- Ability to customize background and presets
- Ability to mark up documents directly on the monitor and preview before printing1
- Enhanced administrator rights
- Full integration with Canon Direct Print & Share cloud software2
15.6" All-in-One Computer
The large, colour 15.6-inch flat panel HD touch screen makes it easy for users to preview and edit scanned images. The easy-to-use touch screen equipped with ten finger multi-touch technology makes one-button scanning/copying easier than ever, and the built-in USB ports allow users to load files to the hard drive of the PC for simple file management.
Canon offers a suite of free software available with all the TX Series printers:
Universal Print Driver - Only one print driver is required to manage the TX-3000 and TX-4000 - saving valuable time and effort when installing new printers
Direct Print & Share2 - Canon's cloud portal file-sharing solution
Accounting Manager - Tracks ink and media usage and costs per print job
PosterArtist Lite - Create professional posters in 4 easy steps using Canon's poster creation software
Optimized Module for AutoCAD - Print directly from compatible AutoCAD software products
Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office - easily print large-format documents created in Microsoft® Word®, Excel®, or PowerPoint.
Quick Utility Toolbox - Portal to where all of the Canon printer software and tools can be accessed.
Device Management Console - Monitor the status of up to 50 TX Series printers!
Media Configuration Tool - Manage, update and arrange media information in the operation panel and printer driver.
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- SCANNER TYPE
- Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology
- SCAN ACCURACY
- +/- 0.1%
- 13 ips monochrome, 6 ips colour
- OPTICAL RESOLUTIONS
- 1200dpi (Adjustable from 100 dpi to 2,400 dpi)
- MAX. RESOLUTIONS
- 9600dpi interpolated
- MAX. DOCUMENT SIZE
- Width: 38 inch document width (36 inch image width)
- 0.079in (2mm)
- STANDARD INTERFACE
- USB 3.0 (PC connector compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 sockets)
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- PRINTER TYPE
- 5-Colour 36-inch Printer
- NUMBER OF NOZZLES
- Total: 15,360 MBK: 5,120 nozzles C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
- NOZZLE PITCH
- 1200 dpi Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- PRINT RESOLUTION (UP TO)
- 2400×1200dpi (Max)
- OS COMPATIBILITY
- Windows® 7, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit) Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit)
- STANDARD INTERFACE
- USB 2.0 High-Speed 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX
- INK DROPLET SIZE
- 5 picoliter
- INK CAPACITY
- 160 ml, 330ml or 700ml per colour
- INK TYPES
- Pigment Ink
- COLOUR SET
- Pigment: Matte Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
- BUFFER / RAM
- 128 GB (Virtual) 2 GB (Physical)
- HARD DRIVE
- 500 GB
- MEDIA WIDTH
- Cut Sheet - 8"- 36"
Roll Feed - 8" - 36"
- MEDIA THICKNESS
- 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil) Roll: 0.07 - 0.8 mm (2.8 - 31.4mil)
- MAX. ROLL PRINT LENGTH
- Roll Feed - 59' (18 meters)
- MAX. MEDIA ROLL DIAMETER
- 6.7" (170mm)
- BORDERLESS PRINTING WIDTH (ROLL MEDIA ONLY)
- 8”, 10", 12”, 14", 16” 17", 20”, 24", 30”, 36" B4 (10.12"/257 mm), A3 (11.69"/297 mm), A3+ (12.95"/329 mm), A2 (16.54"/420 mm), B2 (20.28"/515 mm), A1 (23.39"/594 mm), B1 (28.66"/ 728 mm), A0 (33.11"/841 mm)
- PAPER-FEED METHOD
- Roll Feed: One Roll, Front-loading, Front Output Front Loading Manual Feed: One Roll, Front Output
- SGRaster, HPGL/2, HP-RTL, PDF, JPEG
- NOISE LEVEL (APPROX.)
- Operation: 51 dB (A) or less Standby: 35 dB (A) or less Acoustic Power: 6.9 Bels or less
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS
- 46.0“ x 54.7“ x 46.8“ (Main unit and TX Stacker)
- Approx. 257 lbs (roll holder included, no inks, no print heads)
- POWER SOURCE
- AC-100-240V (50-60Hz)
- POWER CONSUMPTION
- Maximum: 105W or less
Standby 3.6W or less
Power Off: 0.3W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
- OPERATING ENVIRONMENT TEMPERATURE
- 59°-86° F (15°-30° C) Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
- USER-REPLACEABLE ITEMS
- Print Head (PF-06)
Maintenance Cartridge (MC-30)
Ink Tanks (PFI-110/PFI-310/PFI-710)
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED
- TX Unified Printer Driver8, Accounting Manager, Apple AirPrint9, Canon Print Service, Device Management Console, Direct Print & Share2, Free Layout Tool, Media Configuration Tool, PosterArtist Lite for Windows, Printer Driver Extra Kit for Windows/Mac (Free Print Utility Layout, Advanced Preview), Optimized Driver for AutoCAD, Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint® for Windows, Quick Utility Toolbox
Canon Genuine Inks
Canon genuine inks are developed to optimize the performance of the imagePROGRAF lineup. Expertly engineered, they provide top performance, reliability, and optimum output. Lucia EX and Lucia pigment inks were designed to produce images with accurate colour reproduction, smooth gradations, and sharp details. Reactive inks have been formulated to print highly accurate and detailed AEC/CAD/GIS documents, enabling colour output with clear fine lines and details, and increased print durability.
Large Format Media
Canon media is designed to showcase the precision, quality, and consistency of the imagePROGRAF large format printer lineup. Whether it’s high-quality gallery-ready artwork or everyday printing, Canon offers over 50 types of media to choose from to fit your quality, productivity, and budget requirements.
Drivers & Downloads
Find and download the latest drivers and software for your imagePROGRAF large format printer.Learn More
Have a question about an imagePROGRAF large format printer? Quick and accurate answers are here at your fingertips. Our team of service and support professionals helps you get the most out of your Canon products by offering support whenever you need it.Get Support
1. Estimated to be available Q4 2018.
2. Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof is based on the third-party cloud provider’s current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider’s terms and conditions.
3. SingleSensor Technology Assembly means that multiple sensors are contained in one assembly device.
4. The 700ml ink tank is only available for service authorized partners.
5. Plain Paper, Fast (Q5) mode.
6. Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
7. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
8. For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package.
9. Support estimated to be Q4 2018 by updating firmware. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
The imagePROGRAF TX Series MFP T36 systems contain multiple components, some of which are manufactured by third parties. To the extent that such third party offerings come with limited warranties, such limited warranties are hereby passed to the purchaser, and Canon shall have no obligation or any liability with respect to such third party offerings.
Canon, CanoScan and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in Canada and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple, AirPrint, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Mac and Time Capsule are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in Canada and other countries. Microsoft, Office, Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in Canada and/or other countries. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo and AutoCAD are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in Canada and/or other countries. All referenced product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Specifications and availability dates are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon Canada, Inc. represents or warrants any third party product, service or feature referenced hereunder.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.
Canon Canada Inc. 8000 Mississauga Road, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5Z7 1-905-863-8000